Change, grow, live - Substance 2 Solution
S2S can help you to map out your personal recovery journey. A Recovery worker can complete an assessment with you and refer you directly into the next Induction Group. From here your treatment could include:
- Access to specialist prescribing and medically assisted recovery for opiate misuse.
- Harm reduction information and access to needle exchange.
- Advice & information about different drugs, how they work and the effects.
- Access to mutual aid support with independent groups such as SMART Recovery, Cocaine Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Opportunities to become a peer mentor or volunteer, and to get involved with the S2S service users forum.
- Parent & Families support with the Family Support Link.
- Complimentary therapies via Bridge Substance Misuse Programme
- Specialist services for Stimulant and hallucinogenic substance misuse (separate non-opiate Induction, 1-2-1 appts, and pod/group sessions.
- Pod/group sessions (ie. New into Treatment, Stuck in Treatment, Using on Top, Foundations of Recovery, Health/BBV, Non-English pods).
- Peer led activities and key-skills (ie. Breakfast Club, cooking, coffee morning, IT suite).
- Referrals to other agencies and support networks to help build ‘recovery capital’.
|Telephone:||01604 211 304|